Tuesday, September 27, 2011

lobster lunch

Yum
My 'neighborhood restaurant' down the street, Acantilado...was featuring this the other day.
 Really... only 240 Pesos, and that's with a drink.

I could not resist.

I thought it was a fine presentation.

It was grilled & so delicious.
I may have to go back if they are still running the special all week.  They said in Centro it's 3-400 pesos.
I'm not going to take the time to confirm....   just enjoy!



And such a place to dine...
such views all around



The staff is really friendly...


a nice, relaxing place to go...
nice people...
quiet place.... I appreciate that.


































The statues are probably better if viewed singly,
and especially with some natural landscape framing them, rather than all in a group.
Too bad they couldn't have left well enough alone, with regard to the natural beauty of the area.

One person who has lived here a long time told me that after Hurricane Wilma, several of them went down to the point to see if the sculptures blew away...           no such luck.............

 

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

Kris, we've never eaten there. We'll have to try it! That lobster looks fantastic!

krisla said...

It was -prob one of the better meals I've had there...don't go often, but a nice change & view.
(Good margaritas...and very large.
but, opted for wine this day...