Sunday, September 25, 2011

¡Qué Bonito, qué bonito, qué bonito! Isla's aguas...

That's what I overhead, down a few chairs from my own rented beach chair at Chi Chi Charlie's on North Beach Saturday.  I so needed a beach day, and it seemed a lot of others took advantage also.



The color of the sea here is always incredible, but maybe this day, it was more 'bonito' than usual, thus eliciting such comments.


The color of the sea just seemed every color of wonderful, and changed by the hour....
first the soft, bluish green tones
(I believe I've heard it called
'Cerulean' & I think that fits...) ,

Then, it became more turqouise...
always nice...

then, later, darker blue,
especially against a darker sky threatening thunderstorms....




























My chair got a workout...

... or not, 
  as I was in the water

much of the afternoon....





except for the time I had to eat...











People are always saying what they like best about the island... the people, yes....the food, yes...
but the water all around Isla is just UNREAL.     ¡Qué bonito, qué bonito, qué bonito!

2 comments:

Life's a Beach! said...

The water color truly is amazing! Love all the photos and can't wait for November! Your lunch looks like it's smiling at you. ja ja ja

krisla said...

Yes, I never tire of it. Hope it's nice for you in Nov--right now it's warmer than ever & great for swimming.
Love those fried fish! ;0